Plan A is looking for a positive, environmentally-friendly and all-terrain community manager to extend our online and offline reach, to create an ambitious and safe space for businesses and teams to engage with sustainable change.
Goals and Objectives
The Community Manager will have the responsibility to represent Plan A on the different social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Reddit and Spotify). The brand relies highly on online presence and marketing, and thus particular attention needs to be given to the style, the voice and the ways in which Plan A expresses on these channels. The community manager aims to grow the audience of Plan A, further define and uphold the company’s identity and establish relationships with potential partners for events and content creation.
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future for our world. We exist to help companies build a carbon-neutral and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees, and drive their own agenda towards carbon neutrality.
We have developed the first Emissions Reduction Software which allows businesses to calculate, monitor and reduce their carbon footprint on a monthly basis. The software provides personalised sustainability action plans and sustainable development focused offsetting scheme that responds to the companies carbon footprint analysis.
The technology behind our software uses over 305,000 data points to provide the most efficient and accurate path to sustainability for companies. We continue to add both public and private data to our model so that companies have access to the most accurate and optimised plans on their journey towards sustainability
- Access to online learning platforms (e.g. Masterclass)
- Team outings (2/year)
- Monthly team dinner
- Access to fitness activities (e.g. Urban sports club)
- Optional home office days
- 25 vacation days per year
Role and Responsibilities
- Create pieces of content for different social media formats.
- Publish content on relevant social media channels.
- Engage, pursue and steward conversations on these channels.
- Update and maintain highlights, biographies and photos.
- Animate groups and outlets and grow their audience.
- Monitor competition and other sources of inspirations to come up with innovative content.
- Report and analyse social media channel performances.
- Research techniques to grow the audience and submit new ideas to the content and marketing team.
- Grow the follower base across all social media.
- Grow the engagement rate across all social media.
- Grow the traffic on the website from social media.
- The Community Manager reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- A sincere dedication to environmental action!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/digital marketing
- 2+ years experience as a B2B Community Manager
- A proven track record for solving marketing challenges and go above and beyond to get successful results.
- Experience using social media management tools and hubspot.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Fluency in marketing analytics and reporting
- Native English speaking skills, French/German fluency is a plus!
At Plan A we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, and so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application.