Growth Marketing Manager
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future for our world. We exist to help companies build a carbon-neutral and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees, and drive their own agenda towards carbon neutrality.
We have developed the first Carbon Manager which allows businesses to measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprint. The software provides customized sustainability action plans and certified offsetting schemes for an end-to-end solution, wherever the company stands on the road to sustainability.
Plan A is based in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2017. We’re a happy team of sustainability minded humans from a bunch of different countries across the world. We want to create true change where it matters. Up for it?
How to Apply
Please apply by 30.03.2021 by sending a cover letter, and a CV to [email protected] with the subject title:
Application for Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Access to online learning platforms (e.g. Masterclass)
- Team outings (2/year)
- Monthly team dinner
- Access to fitness activities (e.g. Urban sports club)
- Optional home office days
- 25 vacation days per year
Plan A is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager that will build and drive
the operating engine for the Marketing team and enable teams to reach marketing objectives
effectively and efficiently. You will lead marketing planning, processes and routines.
Also you will enable teams across the marketing functions to monitor, measure and analyze
the effectiveness of the respective initiatives and programs.
The Growth Marketing Manager will help Plan A accelerate further its development. They will contribute to the marketing strategy and its implementation, ensuring the good functioning of underlying structures and tracking the effectiveness of our actions. The growth marketer proposes and implements growth strategies for all Plan A’s marketing channels.
You will define, alongside the Chief Marketing Officer growth objectives and related tactics to achieve these targets. They are responsible for the tracking of these metrics as well as the optimization and the scaling of the marketing efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Ensure the good functioning of marketing automation and analytical tools
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Drive traffic, leads and customers to Plan A through various marketing channels
- Grow the Plan A brand and its value
- Participate in the development of marketing strategy and ensure its correct implementation
- A/B test and develop paid marketing experimentation programme
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth or Operations Manager for 5+ years
- Bachelors/masters degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Technical know-how to connect analytics and automation tools with our tech team
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems
- Ambition to join a fast-paced, fast-growing environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details and a mind for numbers
- Consistent experience managing CRM, email, analytical tooling.
- A true commitment to climate action and sustainable transformation
At Plan A we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, and so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application.