Sales Development Representative (DACH)
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future for our world. We exist to help companies build a carbon-neutral and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees, and drive their own agenda towards carbon neutrality.
We have developed the first Carbon Manager which allows businesses to measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprint. The software provides customized sustainability action plans and certified offsetting schemes for an end-to-end solution, wherever the company stands on the road to sustainability.
Plan A is based in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2017. We’re a happy team of sustainability minded humans from a bunch of different countries across the world. We want to create true change where it matters. Up for it?
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a cover letter, and a CV to [email protected] with the subject title:
Application for Sales Development Representative (DACH)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Access to online learning platforms (e.g. Masterclass)
- Team outings (2/year)
- Monthly team dinner
- Access to fitness activities (e.g. Urban sports club)
- Optional home office days
- 25 vacation days per year
As a Sales Development Representative DACH you will be working closely with our Sales team and in particular our Head of Sales DACH to develop our pipeline of German companies by creating, qualifying and handing over opportunities and their respective requirements in our CRM.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Owning and managing a pipeline of inbound and outbound leads
- Leading the research, mapping and prioritisation of target accounts
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyse their needs
- Collaborating with our Marketing team and Sales team on lead quality and conversion
- Actively analyzing the KPIs and data resulting from our pipeline and taking up measures for further improvement
- Becoming a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You are fluent in English and German
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment
- Are able to apply your passion and experience in B2B software sales and support our customers on their journey towards sustainability
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- A proven track record for exceeding revenue targets and agreed KPIs
- Data and target-driven mentality and a fearless approach to your work
- Experience using Hubspot or another CRM systems
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage time effectively
At Plan A we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, and so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application.