Social Media Manager
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future for our world. We exist to help companies build a carbon-neutral and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees, and drive their own agenda towards carbon neutrality.
We have developed the first Carbon Manager which allows businesses to measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprint. The software provides customized sustainability action plans and certified offsetting schemes for an end-to-end solution, wherever the company stands on the road to sustainability.
Plan A is based in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2017. We’re a happy team of sustainability minded humans from a bunch of different countries across the world. We want to create true change where it matters. Up for it?
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a cover letter, and a CV to [email protected] with the subject title:
Application for Social Media Manager
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Access to online learning platforms (e.g. Masterclass)
- Team outings (2/year)
- Monthly team dinner
- Access to fitness activities (e.g. Urban sports club)
- Optional home office days
- 25 vacation days per year
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for designing
and driving the content and social media strategy and leading its execution on branding,
acquisition and retention.
You will be responsible for creating video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company brand in a coherent and proactive manner to achieve our marketing and company goals.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, leveraging the best tactics to grow our brand and foster conversion. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Finally, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create content for different social media formats.
- Ownership of the social media calendar.
- Publish content on relevant social media channels.
- Engage, pursue and steward conversations on these channels.
- Update and maintain highlights, biographies and photos.
- Animate groups and outlets and grow their audience.
- Use and adopt new channels to grow beyond the classic social media.
- Monitor competition and other sources of inspirations to come up with innovative content.
- Report and analyse social media channel performances.
- Research techniques to grow the audience and submit new ideas to the content and marketing team.
- Grow the follower base across all social media.
- Grow the engagement rate across all social media.
- Grow the traffic on the website from social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in B2B social media management
- A proven track record for solving marketing challenges and go above and beyond to get successful results.
- Experience using social media management tools and hubspot.
- Fluency in marketing analytics and reporting
- Native English speaking skills, French/German fluency is a plus!
At Plan A we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, and so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application.